Do you want to learn how to be unapologetically you? Do you sometimes doubt yourself and your capabilities? Do you wish you could deal with hearing “NO” more effectively or learn to persist in adversity?
“61% of us deny the power of our own ideas because we are too busy trying to work out how to fit in.” – Nilofer Merchant
The Bravery Masterclass is designed to teach you how to turn up your self-confidence, deal with imposter syndrome, and positively impact any change you seek in work or life. Imagine how much happier, innovative, and creative you could be if you had the confidence to stop trying to fit in and start bringing who you truly are out into the world. This is where bravery begins.
What Will I Learn?
- Build confidence and resilience through the practice of getting comfortable with discomfort
- Positively influence outcomes when you’re under stress
- Respond proactively to fear and positively shift your attitude towards failure
- Stop fear from being a barrier to achieving what you want in life
- Build your ability to make meaningful change
What Our Past Participants Have To Say…
“This workshop was the catalyst for change that I needed.” – Holly
“Penny projects confidence and allows others to grow within the workshop. She creates a safe environment for everyone to face their fears and allows room to create tactics to help combat fears.” – Hannah
“Penny is down to earth and funny. She is so open to sharing her own experiences and learnings which makes it real. Made me ask myself some tough questions.” – Jo
“Don’t be afraid to give up something you loathe in order to focus on something you long for or love. It was like being given permission to chase your goals.”
- An improved sense of confidence
- A set of tools and language that can be used to remove the barriers associated with the fears you currently face, and help shift your mindset in leveraging fear and failure to your advantage
- A network of like-minded peers