About This Class
Learn the no BS version of authentic leadership and how to lay the foundations to walk into 2018 being unapologetically you.
61% of us deny the power of our own ideas because we are too busy trying to work out how to fit in. – Nilofer Merchant
This Bravery Masterclass is designed to teach you how to turn up your self-confidence, deal with imposter syndrome and positively impact any change you seek in work or life. Do you sometimes doubt yourself and your capabilities even though you have a strong desire to progress in your career? Do you wish you could deal with hearing “NO” more effectively or learn to persist in adversity? Do you want to learn how to be unapologetically you? Imagine how much happier, innovative and creative you could be if you had the confidence to stop trying to fit in and start bringing who you truly are out into the world. This is where bravery begins.
Learn how to:
- Build confidence and resilience through the practice of getting comfortable with discomfort
- Positively influence outcomes when you’re under stress
- Respond proactively to fear and positively shift your attitude towards failure
- Stop fear from being a barrier to achieving what you want in life
- Build your ability to make meaningful change
- An action plan that will enable you to remove the barriers associated with the top fears you currently face and positively influence the outcome.
- Improved confidence to unapologetically bring who you truly are to work and life.
- A set of evergreen tools that can be used to tackle any fear that comes up and support building resilience and confidence ongoing.
- Clarity on where to invest your energy and resources in order to build resilience and maximise productivity.
- A new positive language to use when faced with fear to help shift mindset and build change capability.
- A deeper level of trust and connection amongst like-minded peers based on the personal experiences shared in the room.