BKindred in collaboration with LuluLemon Athletica, Girl Bosses Australia and Sarah Hopkins Health & Wellbeing is proud to bring Project Me to Perth, for the very first time.
Project Me is a one day workshop designed to teach you how to future proof happiness in work and life. This is a day dedicated to you, your wellbeing and your personal and professional development. Lay the foundations to walk into 2018 with the tools and skills to amplify your potential and your happiness.
Hosted in the beautiful and intimate Small Business Lounge this workshop is strictly limited to 20 participants.
What Are The Details?
- 8.45am: We kick off with a little scene setting and most importantly, an activity to connect the amazing beings in the room.
- 9.00am: Maddy from the Wellness Studio, will take us through a guided meditation to clear the noise of the week and reset the mindset for the amazing day ahead.
- 9.30am: Sarah Hopkins from Sarah Hopkins Health & Wellbeing will take us through an interactive Stress Less workshop, designed to help you understand how stress impacts your wellbeing and provide practical ways to manage stress on a daily basis to achieve greater happiness.
- 10.30am: It’s time to snack and chat, with beautiful treats from our friends at Nood Wholefoods.
- 11am – 4pm: Penny Locaso of BKindred will take the reins for the remainder of the day. Penny will deliver a bespoke program designed to create the space for you to explore happiness on your terms, and identify how to bring more of it into life and work. Penny will teach you how to make meaningful and sustainable change through the exploration of personal possibility.
- 4pm: We will close out with a Q&A session, some thank yous and a warm hug from the rockstars we’ve just shared a unique and transformational experience with.
What Will I Learn?
- Build resilience and confidence through the practice of getting comfortable with discomfort.
- Positively influence outcomes when under stress.
- Respond pro-actively to fear and positively shift your attitude towards failure.
- Articulate and evolve your purpose.
- Define what happiness looks like for you, and walk away with a clear vision and plan to bring it to life.
- Build confidence in your ability to influence and make sustainable change.
What Will I Takeaway?
- An action plan that will enable you to remove the barriers associated with the top fears you currently face, and positively influence the outcome.
- A drafted purpose to act as a north star to guide your decision making towards greater happiness.
- A happy plan of attack that will enable you to take action towards greater happiness, the very next day.
- A new language to use when faced with fear to help shift your mindset and capability in leveraging fear and failure to your advantage.
- Improved confidence to bring who you truly are to work and life.
- A set of evergreen tools that can be used to evolve your journey towards greater happiness.
- Clarity on where to invest your energy and resources ,in order to build confidence and maximise productivity.
- A new network of industry diverse like-minded professional peers to support you on your journey.
What Past Participants Have To Say.
“The Me Project created the space for me to spend time on me, which as a leader of others and passionate motivator, I don’t often get the time to do. I created a happier existence in just 3 hours.”
“I have done a lot of self development work and purpose exploring. This opened up a way to get there that I hadn’t done before and I’m excited to take these actions away and put them into practice.”
“Fear can be one of the best things. That freaking blew my mind.”
“Wonderful session. If you are looking for a way to break down the barriers to what really makes you happy, this is a must do.”
“Penny makes you feel like you are not alone in the quest to seek happiness in everyday life. Her vulnerability and passion connects with you and leaves you hanging on with every moment she has to share.”
“You can’t walk out of this workshop without having been inspired by yourself and clear on at least one action that will make a difference in your life.”
“Hearing so many people embrace fear, makes happiness easy to find with the help of Penny and leaders like her.”
“Penny opened my mind to principles I’ve never used to help break down fears and the stigma of fear. I was completely engaged and empowered to take even the smallest of steps to create change for the better”
“I truly believe Penny loves what she does. Being led by someone who genuinely wants to be here creates a safe, open place for exploration.”
“This is the first time I am taking the time to think about me and what happiness is to me. Thank you Penny for giving me this opportunity.”
“A change to reset and rebalance the work I’m in. Was feeling a bit out of whack, now I feel connected again and pushed to create something for myself.”
“Penny is engaging, warm and funny. I loved being able to create a simple action plan to move from reality to success.”
“Very informative, inspiring, thought provoking and relatable. Now I feel I have some tools to action my happiness plan.”
“This session was incredible. I have so much more insight into myself than ever before.”
I Have A Question?
Will there be pre-work?
There is no pre-work for this workshop we do our best work in the room on the day, and leverage the power of peer learning to enhance the experience.
What if I don’t feel I’m ready?
First up, this feeling is completely normal when you feel stuck and overwhelmed yet know change is needed. This workshop is designed to reduce the noise and break down the change that you seek into bite-sized pieces, so that you can take action the very next day.
Is lunch provided?
Absolutely, our friends from Nood Wholefoods will provide a delicious and nutritious lunch along with some snacks throughout the day.
Do I need to bring anything?
Nope, just yourself, an open mind and an open heart to making new connections that can support you in your journey.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered here, feel free to email us and we will make sure you receive your answer.