Imagine the innovation that could be created in your business if fear did not hold your people back. Imagine the leadership diversity of an organisation that encouraged everyone to bring their whole self to work.
Fear is often the number one barrier preventing your people from stepping into positive change, at work, and in life. Many temper themselves and their brilliant ideas due to fear of failure, being exposed as an imposter or what others might think. This eye-opening, tactics-based program identifies what’s holding your people back and teaches them how to use fear to positively influence behavioral and organisational change, build confidence and practice resilience.
The Fear(less) Masterclass is a powerful way to innovatively shift the culture of your organisation by making fear a positive emotion that is shared, problem solved collectively, and celebrated, ultimately leading to more innovative thinking, improved change capability, and agility.
The Fear(less) Masterclass will teach your people how to:
- Build resilience through the practice of getting comfortable with discomfort. Experience the creation of a fear museum to celebrate and normalise the power of fear, in creating meaningful and impactful change.
- Positively influence outcomes when under stress.
- Respond pro-actively to fear and positively shift their attitude towards failure.
- Stop fear from being a barrier to achieving what they want in work and life.
- Amplify change capability.
- Lead with genuine authenticity
- Level up human connection and empathy building deeper relationships and understanding of their peers
- An action plan that will enable your people to remove the barriers associated with the top fears they currently face and positively influence outcomes.
- Improved confidence to bring who they truly are to work and life-supporting greater diversity in your organisation.
- A deeper level of trust and connection amongst peers based on the personal experiences shared in the room.
- A set of evergreen tools that can be used to tackle any fear that comes up, and support building resilience and confidence ongoing.
- Clarity on where to invest their energy and resources in order to build confidence and maximise productivity.
- A new positive language to use when faced with fear and failure to help shift mindsets and amplify change capability.
You’re In Good Company
The Fear(less) Masterclass has gone global, having recently been delivered in San Francisco. Companies including General Assembly, Lululemon Athletica, Australia Post and Powercor are now realising the benefits of this transformational program.
BKindred has also been engaged by global technology leaders including Booking.com and SalesForce along with The Department of Defence, Medibank, Financial Executive Women, Chubb Finance and more. We are also taking our innovative programs into the education system with schools like Carey Grammar and Korowa leading the way.
What Our Past Participants Have To Say…
“You can’t walk out of this workshop without having been inspired by yourself and clear on at least one action that will make a difference in your life.” – Jo
“Penny opened my mind to principles I’ve never used to help break down fears and the stigma of fear. I was completely engaged and empowered to take even the smallest of steps to create change for the better.” – Rae
“Penny’s exercises and insights gave me confidence to move forward. Being able to share experiences with others and see that what you experience is ‘normal’ is truly powerful. Thanks Penny.” – Cathy
“We avoid fear like the plague. I think we need permission to invite it into our lives in a positive way, Penny facilitated that. Goals are great but moving towards something requires us to step over something that obstructs the vision we think we have.” – Anna
“I really liked the ideas of looking at the positives of fear and discomfort. It’s so powerful to change a negative to a positive.” – Michelle
“Wow, I’ve always thought of myself as a positive, strong individual, this has really opened up my eyes and shown me that I need to put myself first, no matter how uncomfortable it makes me feel.” – Dafina
“Sharing my fears and realising that everyone else has the same fears is invaluable, I will carry this with me.” – Kerry
“I feel really relieved to have been able to speak about my fears in a safe environment. I feel resilient and confident.” – Grace
Interested in finding out more about the Fear(less) Masterclass? Click the book now button below to enquire or set a time to discuss how we can support you in future proofing your organisation and amplifying the potential and happiness of your people.