The copyright in this website and its content is owned by BKINDRED Pty Ltd ACN 604 541 415 (“BKindred”), or its associates, or by third parties who have licensed the materials to BKindred or its associates. All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their individual owners.
Use of Website Content
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal use.
It is strictly prohibited to use this website content in any other way such as reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website and any computer software and code contained in the website.
BKindred reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the website is for personal use only and may not be:
- Re-sold or redistributed in any material form
- Stored in any storage media
- Re-transmitted in any media without the prior written consent of BKindred.
Links to 3rd Party Websites
The website may contain links to sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties and are therefore not under the control of BKindred. Any links are provided as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply an endorsement by BKindred of the linked site. BKindred is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
BKindred is making the website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. BKindred is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on the website or linked sites on the World Wide Web.
To the full extent permitted by law BKindred disclaims any and all warranties, conveyed or implied, regarding:
- The accuracy or reliability of any information contained or referred to on the website and any linked sites
- Marketability for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website or on any linked sites
- BKindred will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of revenue or any damages of any kind recognised by law which are the consequence of you
- Acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website or any of the linked websites
- Using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the website or any linked sites.
Although BKindred has used its best endeavors to ensure that the information contained on and accessed through the website is correct and current at the time of publication, BKindred does not accept responsibility for any error, failure or defect in this information and the website is provided by BKindred on an “as is” basis.
To the fullest extent permissible by law:
- BKindred does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied as to the proceedings of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site
- BKindred does not warrant that the functions of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected to that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components
- BKindred does not approve or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the BKindred website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- BKindred will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of revenue, consequential loss or any damages of any kind recognised by law, which are the consequence of you using or accessing or any inability to use or access the BKindred website.
Limitation of Liability
- In the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the equivalent services supplied again
- In the case of goods, the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
BKindred reserves the right to change the terms of access, conditions and notices under which this website is offered with or without notice to you and without giving any explanation or justification for such change.